The Belafer CAB-R semi-forestry head, for backhoes up to 5.5 TN, allows the assembly of ripper for work in support, planting and clearing of material in wooded areas, streams, etc. The support of the ripper can be dismantled so that it can be removed when required. The shredding capacity of the head is up to 15 cm in diameter and it is suitable for mini excavators of between 4.7 and 5.5 TN. The delivery of the head has been made through Sehapla (Delegation of the brand in Alicante, in public works machinery).
- chassis in anti-wear steel plate.
- rotor shaft of interchangeable blades and hammers.
- Skisa for working height adjustment.
- Front and rear anti-projection chains.
- Built-in hydraulic motor: unidirectional or reversible.
- Hooks for backhoes.